Lindsey C. Cummings
Lindsey Cummings has, for more than 25 years, been representing clients throughout Texas, including North Texas, the Gulf Coast and the Rio Grande Valley. Lindsey began his career in the Houston and Gulf Coast areas as a defense attorney and then made Dallas his home. He continues to defend clients across the state of Texas. He works in the areas of hospital, medical, dental, and pharmaceutical litigation. He represents and defends professionals before their licensing boards in disciplinary matters. In addition, Lindsey routinely represents other national clients in the broad spectrum of their litigations needs in defense of claims.
Lindsey is a trial lawyer who represents elevator manufacturers and service companies; vehicle manufacturers and dealerships; various product manufacturers; and trade associations and professional organizations with cases in national and state multi-district litigation panels. He protects clients’ contractual and proprietary rights. He has extensive experience coordinating cases in Texas for national clients with defense and document management needs. He understands the significance of a coordinated defense for clients with cases pending in multiple venues and jurisdictions. His experience extends to all phases of litigation including trial, appeal, negotiations, and mediation.
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- United States Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- B.B.A., Baylor University, 1988
- J.D., Baylor School of Law, 1990
- State Bar of Texas, 1990
- Dallas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- First United Methodist Church Richardson
- Hillcrest Masonic Lodge #1318, A.F.&A.M.
- Adjunct Professor Texas A & M University, Baylor College of Dentistry
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization