Walter A. Suberg
Walt represents clients locally, regionally and nationally in the areas of business counseling, organizational structure, licensing, complex contract negotiation and preparation and negotiation of real estate, lending and general business transactions.
He represents developers, builders, lenders, architects, engineers and contractors in a wide variety of real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, construction, zoning, leasing, management, financing and disposition of numerous existing and proposed real estate projects involving single-family lots, apartments, condominiums, warehouses, office buildings, single retail sites, regional mall shopping centers and hotels.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Southern Methodist University, 1985
- JD, Southern Methodist University, 1989
- American Bar Association, Real Estate Section State Bar of Texas, 1990
- District of Columbia Bar, 1990
- Illinois State Bar Association, 1989
- Member Highland Park United Methodist Church
- Mentor and fund raiser for Mercy Street Youth Mentoring Program
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization